Leeda, the parent company of Wychwood game, is one of the largest manufacturers and distributors of angling equipment in the UK and as part of its continuous development, we wish to recruit a Graphic Designer to join our Marketing Team. the successful candidate will be part of an accomplished in-house creative team working on a wide range of trade and consumer design initiatives, in addition to in-store retail graphics, newsletters, multimedia projects and event design.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate their ability to manage multiple deadlines, organise and manage project workflow, collating information from brands and presenting our products in an efficient, time-critical manner to the highest standard.
Skills you will need to be considered:
• Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite with emphasis on InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Ability to manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment whilst working with marketing and brand managers.
• The ability to carry projects from concept to final sign off stage.
• Strong typography, layout and art working skills.
• Multimedia experience is an advantage (but not essential), working with motion graphics software and e-mail programmes.
• Excellent attention to detail and communication skills with enthusiasm for design as a whole.
• A passion for fishing and the industry as a whole would be a huge benefit.
To apply please send a full CV and covering letter including your salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ‘Leeda Graphic Designer’ in the subject header.
Please note that Leeda may not be able to respond to all applicants individually there is usually have a very high response to adverts.
Closing date 5th September 2016.
To find out more about Leeda and its holding company please visit www.hyoung.co.uk